By means of the integrated MIDI Master Mode, the generous keyboard already allows the definition of a total of three split zones, via which both internal sounds and external sound generators can be controlled. The "Balanced Hammer Standard" keyboard of the YC73, located in the pleasant middle between the two other keyboard variants, is also perfectly tailored to the needs of keyboardists who prefer a more compact and easier-to-play variant compared to an 88-key piano.
Yamaha - Flowkey
flowkey is based on proven methods of music didactics and is supported by world-renowned pianists and pedagogues to guarantee you an optimal learning effect. Play over 1000 premium songs from classical to pop and learn when you want (online and via app). As a new customer of a Yamaha digital piano or keyboard in the period from 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2023 you will exclusively receive three months flowkey Premium. All further information about the app and the registration of your instrument can be found at https://europe.yamaha.com/flowkey.
OS V1.2 brings a host of new experiences with new sounds, EQ effect types, workflow improvements and much more - giving the YC more variety than ever. New with the update comes a new Rotary Speaker, 16 new Live Sets, 3 new FM Organ types, 3 new EQ types, a new Parameter: Touch Sensitivity as well as an updated control layout for EG/Filter. All info and the download for the update can be found at yamaha.com.
- 9 drawbar controllers
- Integrated effects
- Rotary speaker simulation
- Master EQ
- 160 Live Sets
- Split/Layer functions
- Pitch and modulation levers
- OUTPUT [L]/[R] (XLR male, balanced)
- 2 line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 2 line inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI (DIN) [IN]/[OUT]
- USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE]
- 2 inputs for footswitches
- 2 inputs for foot controllers
- USB audio interface (stereo in/out)
- including manual, power cord, foot pedal (FC3A)
- dimensions (W x D x H): 1,086 mm × 355 mm × 145 mm
- Weight: 13.4 kg
LINE OUT L/R - jack 6.3mm