In addition, the grand pianos in the SP7 Grand are further enhanced with string and pedal resonance modelling, envelope and touch-controlled key-off samples, and half-damper pedal function to provide an even better piano playing experience. (Half-Damper pedal sold separately)
- Model: SP-7 Grand
- TP100LRG keyboard, featuring the latest technology from Fatar, the world's leading manufacturer of piano keyboards
- Fully weighted keyboard
- 16 performance zones for creating your own sound split/layer combinations
- Variety of customisable controllers.
- Hybrid arpeggiator combines both a step sequencer and a note arpeggiator
- Microphone input pitch is automatically stabilised and the vibrato and legato qualities of the signal adjusted
- Up to four-part harmonies in real time, plus vocoder-like effects
- 7″ colour LCD touch screen with 1024 x 600 pixels.
- 2-in-2-out 24 bit/48 kHz audio interface connects to Mac/PC via USB.
- Loopback functionality further expands production possibilities.
- Pitch/Mod joystick, the 8 knobs, the 8 buttons, the 2 switch pedal inputs and continuous control pedal input
- Hands-on controls and modulation possibilities
- 2 audio inputs (XLR/TRS combo jack) for line, instrument and microphone signals (+48V phantom power switchable)
- 4 audio outputs: 6.3 mm TRS jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm TRS jack
- 4 pedal inputs: 6.3 mm TRS jack
- MIDI in/out
- USB-B port for computer connection
- SD card slot
- incl. 15 V, 2.5 A power supply, USB cable and 6.3 mm TRS cable
- Dimensions: 1320 x 370 x 120 mm
- Weight: 16.3 kg
LINE OUT L/R
USB to Host
Weighted hammer mechanics
Sounds & Rhythms
Recording & Player