A modern digital piano in a compact grand piano design - that's the concept behind the new DG30.
This instrument combines Kawai's authentic digital piano keyboard and sound technology with the traditional design of a grand piano in elegant black high gloss. Like a beautiful piece of furniture, the DG30 decorates just about any room with its compact dimensions. Its shape creates the illusion of a grand piano even in the smallest of spaces.
- Keyboard: Responsive Hammer III
- Key material: Plastic
- Key surface: Ivory Touch
- Pressure point simulation: yes
- Number of sensors: 3
- Touch curves: Light 1/2/3/4, Normal, Heavy 1/2/3/4, Off (Constant), User Touch Curve
- Keyboard cover: yes
- Sound system: Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 key sampling.
- Sounds: 355 sounds including drum sets, GM2 compatible
- Polyphony: 256 notes
- Virtual Technician: Smart Mode: 10 presets; Advanced Mode: intonation, damper resonance, damper noise, string resonance, undamped string resonance, cabinet resonance, Key-Off Effect (incl. Key-Off Release), Hammer Fallback Noise, Hammer Delay, Grand Piano Decay Time, Soft Pedal Intensity, Velocity Curves (incl. 2 User Curves), Temperament (incl. User Temperament), Keynote of Temperament, Stretch Tuning, User Tuning, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Minimum Touch
- Keyboard Modes: Dual Mode, Split Mode, Four Hands Mode (incl. Volume/Balance Control)
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral; Parameters: Reverb Depth, Reverb Time
- Effects: Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo+Amp, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan+Amp, Phaser+Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser+Amp, Phaser+Chorus, Rotary (1~6); Parameters: Dry/Wet, Time, Speed, Mono/Stereo, Accel./Rotary Speed - Parameters depend on effect type.
- Amp Simulator: Integrated with effects
- Tunings: Equal (Piano Only), Mersenne pure (Major), Mersenne pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Metronome/ time signatures: 10 time signatures + 100 rhythms, tempo and volume adjustable
- Recorder: USB memory: MP3/WAV recording and playback, 16-track MIDI, A-B loop; Internal: MIDI 10 songs, 2 tracks - max. 90,000 notes
- Lesson function: 558 titles in total. Titles by Czerny, Burgmüller, Beyer, Bach, Chopin and Hanon (incl. music book); titles by Alfred without music book. Additional finger training with 4 scales (major, n.minor, b.minor, m.minor), 2 arpeggios, 2 cadence and 2 chord exercises in all keys with evaluation function.
- Piano Music Songs: 29
- Concert Magic Songs: 176
- Demo Songs: 32
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel OLED display
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), compliant with Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification; Bluetooth Audio
- Registrations: yes, 16 memory locations
- USB functions: Load/save song/registration, create directory, rename, delete, format.
- Other features: Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Speaker Volume Control, Headphone Volume , Line In, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Factory Default, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off , Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi Timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off
- Sound system: 13 cm x 2, 8x12 cm x 2 (ONKYO)
- Power: 2 x 20W (ONKYO)
- Power consumption: 20W
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with damper (half pedal capable), Sostenuto, Soft
- Music stand: extra wide, adjustable
- Connectors: LINE IN (L / MONO, R), LINE OUT (L / MONO, R), headphones x 2 (stereo mini-jack and 6.3mm stereo jack), MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host + to Device).
- Finish: Black polished
- Dimensions: 147,5 x 89 x 87 cm
- Weight: 80 kg
LINE OUT L/R
USB to Host
Weighted hammer mechanics
Sounds & Rhythms
Reverb / Delay