The ES-520 uses the same outstanding speaker system as the ES-920 and invites you to enjoy your music playlists in best quality via functional Bluetooth audio.
- Keyboard: Responsive Hammer Compact II
- Key material: Plastic
- Key surface: Ivory Touch
- Pressure point simulation: no
- Number of sensors: 3
- Touch response curves: Light, Normal, Heavy, Off (constant)
- Sound system: Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 keys sampling.
- Sounds: 34, Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX (total PIANO x 8, E.PIANO x 6, ORGAN x 5, HARPSI/MALLETS x 4, STRINGS/CHOIR x 8, BASS x 5)
- Polyphony: 192 notes
- Virtual Technician: intonation per key, string resonance, damper resonance, damper noise, hammer back noise, key off effect, hammer delay, topboard, resonance of undamped keys, half pedal, soft pedal intensity, DecayTime, MinimumTouch, tuning, volume and tuning of each key.
- Keyboard modes: Dual Mode, Split Mode, Four Hands Mode (incl. volume/balance control)
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral (each with reverb depth, reverb time)
- Effects: Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Compressor, Rotary 1, Rotary2 (Dry/Wet, Time, Speed, Feedback, HighDamp, Depth - parameters depend on the selected effect.)
- Amp Simulator: S.Case I, S.Case II, L.Cabinet - each with Drive, Level, EQ Low, EQ High.
- Tunings: Equal (Piano Only), Pure (Major), Pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Metronome/ time signatures: 10 time signatures, tempo and volume adjustable, 100 accompaniment rhythms
- Recorder: 3 songs, 1 track - max. 5000 notes
- demo songs: 23
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel OLED
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible),Compliant with Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification, Bluetooth Audio with apt-X
- Registrations: yes, 28 memory locations
- USB Functions: Load Internal Song, Save Internal Song, Save SMF Song, Load Registrations, Save Registrations, Delete File, Format USB
- Other features: Keyboard/Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. Wall EQ, Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume, Line Out Volume, Tuning, GFP-3 Mode, Save Custom Settings, Factory Default, Left Hand Octave, Left Hand Pedal, Left Hand Octave, Left Hand Pedal, Left Hand Pedal, Left Hand Pedal, Left Hand Pedal, Left Hand Pedalleft hand pedal, underlay sound octave, underlay sound dynamics, MIDI channel, send program change number, local control mode, program change number transmission, multi timbral mode, channel mute, auto power off, speaker on/off, Bluetooth MIDI, Bluetooth Audio, Bluetooth Audio volume
- Sound system: 12x8 cm x 2 with bass reflex system, can be switched off
- Power: 2 x 20W
- power input: 18W
- Pedals: F10H sustain pedal with half pedal function included, optional 3-way pedal GFP-3 or pedal unit F302 (only in combination with HM-5 stand) can be connected.
- Music stand: yes, acrylic
- Connections: LINE IN STEREO, LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), DAMPER (for F-10H), DAMPER/SOFT/SOSTENUTO (for F-302 and GFP-3), headphones x 2 (6.3mm and 3.5mm), PS-154 power supply, MIDI (IN/OUT), USB to Host, USB to Device.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 134 x 37.5 x 14.5 cm
- Weight: 14,5 kg
LINE OUT L/R
2 x Headphone Jack
USB to Device
USB to Host
Weighted hammer mechanics
Sounds & Rhythms
Multi Effect Processor
Recording & Player