Simple and modern design
The straightforward structure of the housing is continued in the minimalist user interface. All essential practical functions such as volume, sound selection and metronome can be reached quickly and precisely via the well thought-out arrangement of just eight illuminated controls.
Compatible with the GEWA Piano Remote APP
Edit and save playing and sound settings conveniently via your smartphone or tablet. With the GEWA Piano Remote App you have detailed access to sounds, effects, keyboard parameters, metronome, layer and split settings, the recording function, the constantly growing library of the Lesson function and much more.
Big sound - small piano
The PP-3's 2-way speaker system puts the sound right where it needs to be experienced. The speaker combinations of tweeter and midrange/woofer, each equipped with 20 watts of power, are mounted on the top of the piano in the direction of the person playing. This ensures a direct and full sound, even if they place the instrument on a table, for example.
High-resolution Hamburg Grand Piano
In accordance with our philosophy, all GEWA pianos, regardless of the model series, are equipped with the Hamburg Grand Piano sound. These are high-resolution samples of a Steinway D274 concert grand piano, whose sounds we have recorded down to the last nuance without influencing them artificially. Listen to the PP-3 through headphones and you will have the same sound experience as with the high-quality UP models.
- German Engineered
- High resolution piano sample of a Steinway D274 with far more than 1GB memory
- GEWA Smart Touch keyboard - 88 keys weighted hammer action
- Smart operation via GEWA Piano Remote App (Android / iOS)
- two way speaker system
- Simple and modern user interface with 4 freely assignable favorite sounds
- Sound library with 15 high-resolution sounds
- Sound generation based on latest DSP and memory technology
- Bluetooth Audio + MIDI function
- Split/layer function with 2 sounds
- User Calibration Tool for fine tuning of keyboard behavior
- Virtual piano technician to adjust string resonances, pedal resonances, hammer head, half pedal values, una corda, attack and tuning parameters.
- Lesson function with constantly growing library of practice pieces
- Metronome and click with preselectable rhythms
- Effects in two independent effect blocks
- 4 reverb effects, 8 modulation effects
- 256 voice polyphonic
- Connections: USB to Host, 3.5mm Aux Input, 6.3mm Soft/Expression Pedal, 6.3mm Sostenuto/Sustain Pedal, 6.3mm Line Out,
- 6.3mm headphone jack
- Dimensions L x D x H in mm (without stand): 1310 x 440 x 300
- Weight: 14.8 kg (PP-3 without stand)