External audio signals can be played in, audio signals of selected tracks can be played out, external equipment can be operated synchronously, and much more. MIDI has also been considered, so OP-Z can now be played with keyboards and midi controllers, and its sequencer can be used to control external sound generators. The popular Pocket Operators can be easily integrated into the setup, using PO-Sync to follow the tempo. In addition, the module has trigger input and output for the integration of modular synthesizers and drum machines.
- Audio Line In/Out Module for OP-Z
- Allows connection to external hardware
- Uncomplicated installation
- Stereo output can also be used as two separate mono outputs
- MIDI / Trigger - In & Out
- PO-Sync mode for synchronizing pocket operators