The NTS-2 kit and the book "Patch & Tweak with KORG" have been designed to complement each other, not only providing fundamental knowledge, but also tools to accompany and enrich synth enthusiasts on their musical journey.
The Nu:Tekt NTS-2 is a multifunctional tool for musicians to build themselves. Built around a 4-channel oscilloscope that makes it easy to monitor and analyse audio signals and control voltages, the NTS-2 also features a flexible waveform generator, spectrum analyser and additional tuner functions. So, with all this functionality in a single, compact unit, the NTS-2 is suitable for a myriad of everyday studio tasks.
"Patch & Tweak with KORG" is the latest title in the "Patch & Tweak" series from the renowned publisher BJOOKS. This is an easy-to-understand treatise on semi-modular synthesis and the music it has inspired, with a special focus on the MS-20 mini, the groundbreaking volca modular, the reimagined ARP 2600 M, and the SQ-1 and SQ-64 sequencers. Dozens of tutorials, tips and tricks cover everything from the basics to advanced sound design methods. In addition, exciting interviews with world-famous and up-and-coming artists, insights into the work of KORG and ARP engineers and a detailed listing of all legendary KORG and ARP synthesizers make this book an absolute must-have for synthesizer fans.
The book also offers a wealth of tips and tricks for using the NTS-2's many features to enhance your production environment - just look for the NTS-2 icon!
NTS-2 Oscilloscope Kit:
- Various studio applications (oscilloscope, FFT (spectrum analyser), function generator, tuner)
- Extremely versatile studio tool for do-it-yourself assembly.
- Assembly within minutes and without soldering skills
- Inputs: 2 x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, maximum ±10 V
- Through outputs: 2 x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Outputs: 2 x 3.5 mm mono mini-jack, maximum ±5 V
- USB type C (2.0, max. 500 mA) or 2 x AAA batteries (battery life approx. 2 hours)
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.8 x 3.9 cm
- Weight: 130 g
- Incl. side panels for NTS-2
- Incl. sticker set
- Display modes: Single, Stereo (Input 1L - Input 1R, Input 1L - Input 2L, Input 2L - Input 2R), 4-channel, XY (Lissajous, 2-channel)Vertical: 10mV~5V/div, AC/DC MODE switchable
- Horizontal: 50us~1s/div
- Trigger: Auto, Rise, Fall; Single(rise), Single(fall)
- Inputs: Mono (1L, 1R, 2L, 2R)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Waveforms: Sine, rectangle, triangle, sawtooth, noise, pulse, envelope
- Frequency range: 1 Hz - 10 kHz, switchable Hz/NOTE mode [1 ms - 10 s, sec/BPM switchable (pulse and envelope mode)]
- Output level: 10 Vpp max, V/dB mode switchable
- Display modes: needle, metre
- Inputs: Mono, Stereo (Input 1L-Input 1R, Input 1L-Input 2L)
- Calibration: 410 - 480 Hz
"PATCH & TWEAK with KORG":
- 216 pages
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Instruments covered: MS-20, volca modular, ARP 2600 M, NTS-2 and many more.
- Interviews with over 25 artists, including Pete Townshend, Jean-Michel Jarre, Richard Devine, Andrew Huang and many more
- Interviews with KORG and ARP employees
LINE OUT L/R
LINE IN 2 x
Sounds & Rhythms