The pedal runs mechanically very smoothly and evenly because it is equipped with low-friction plain bearings made of a high-performance polymer and there is no mechanical transmission of the pedal to other components. The pedal's smoothness can be adjusted very precisely by means of an adjusting screw. In addition, the pedal has a buffered direct out. Here, everything from tuner, DAW to second amp can be supplied without influencing the sound.
The USB-C connection is used for calibration, programming and updating - besides, it sends MIDI data to a DAW or amp simulation.
- Construction: mono analogue
- Control: digital
- Construction: magnetic sensor technology
- dynamic range 120dB
- 30V technology
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 125kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: -105dBu
- Max Gain: 12dB
- Preamp: Class A
- Connectors: Volume, Direct Out, Input, Mains, USB (Midi).
- Power consumption: 150mA
- Power supply: 9-15V mains adapter
- Dimensions: 200 x 90 x 47mm
- Weight: 766g
Scope of Delivery