The drum section provides 25 patterns that are especially useful for practising or recording song ideas.
The option to control both signals separately is really well thought-out. When you start a song sequence, the virtual drummer automatically recognises the tempo, which can even be changed after saving via TAP. As the icing on the cake, the designers have given the JTC a decent speaker simulation, so that it won't always be necessary to lug an amplifier along just because you want to play a few ideas for your band mates.
Operation is intuitive and child's play after a short training period. The Medul is housed in a sturdy metal case and should withstand a lot of banging and pounding - just right for the tough everyday life of a musician.
- Type: digital
- Memory locations: 99
- Recording time: 6h
- Sampling frequency: 32bit/ 44.1 kHz
- Buttons: Save/ Delete, Tempo/ Time Sig, Stop Modes
- Foot switch: Loop Start/ Stop/ Dub
- Connectors: In, Crtl In Out L, Out R, Aux In, Micro USB,Mains connection
- Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9V-battery or mains adapter (-) inside (not included in delivery)
- Power consumption: 80mA
- Dimensions: 122 x 64 x 58mm
- Weight: 270g
- incl. Footswitch
Scope of Delivery
Others Electric Guitar Effects