A clever feature of the series is the specially developed CHANNEL SWITCH function. This makes it possible to connect several pedals from the VALVENERGY series with each other using a separate cable. Once this connection is made, activating one VALVENERGY pedal automatically deactivates all other VALVENERGY pedals. This simulates the switching of channels in a multi-channel amp and the sound can be changed with a single foot press, which is of course a great advantage especially in live applications.
The VALVENERGY CUTTING EDGE is the high-gain monster among the preamps of the VALVENERGY series and delivers brute sounds for thundering metal riffs and screaming leads. The pedal is equipped with a 3-band EQ and an extra "Tight"control for a more defined sound during fast palm muting passages.
- Nutube preamp in pedal format
- 3 operating modes: Nutube distortion, Nutube preamp, Nutube preamp with speaker simulation
- Connections: INPUT, OUTPUT, DC9V jack, LINK
- Controls: Volume, Tight, Gain, Bass, Mitddle, Treble
- massive metal housing
- OLED display with real-time display of the generated waveform
- Channel switch function allows automatic switching between multiple VALVENERGY pedals
- Power consumption: 95mA
- Power supply: 1x 9V alkaline battery or 9V mains adapter (centre= negative)
- Operating time: approx. 2 hours (when using an alkaline battery)
- Size: 72 x 120 x 55mm (incl. switch and rubber strip)
- Weight: 350g
- Colour: Dark grey
Scope of Delivery