Two custom overdrive pedals in a box and a distorted amp, that's all Tyler needs for his sound. For rhythm, Tyler plays the left overdrive in high gain boost (909 toggle switch on), for solo the right overdrive is connected in series, done. Two separate bass boosts (toggle switches) for each overdrive pedal push the lower frequencies without making the sound muddy.
Whether in the studio or live, this is the unique sound that Tyler has been playing exclusively for years.
- Construction: Analogue mono
- Controls: 2x Tone, 2x Level, 2x Drive
- Toggle switch: 3 ( 2x Bass-Boost, 909 Boost
- Footswitch: 2
- True Bypass
- Power supply: 9-18V-DC mains adapter (not included)
- Battery operation not possible
- Power consumption: 100 mA
- Handmade in Germany
Scope of Delivery