Two OD modes, high and low, can be selected via mini-switch, level and gain are self-explanatory. Special attention should be paid to the input filter, which processes the sound of the input signal and with which a whole range of quite different sounds can be created. The two-band tone control, which is also available, was realised with the help of a tandem pot for reasons of space.
The Looking Glass Overdrive lives up to its name. Transparent, translucent distortion sounds from light boost to mellow rock are its strength, certainly not for the heavy guys. But vintage oriented sounds beyond metal are very trendy again this year and Looking Glass is definitely contemporary.
- FET-based overdrive pedal
- Circuit design by SHOE Pedals
- Innovative input filter for control of attack and midrange spectrum
- Pre-gain bass and post-gain treble EQ
- Two gain stages selectable via toggle switch
- Controls: Level, Gain, Filter, Treble and Bass
- Internal DIP switches for attenuating treble-heavy input signal through buffers etc.
- Bypass switches for attenuating treble-heavy input signal through buffers etc.
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- True Bypass
- In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Power supply: 9 V battery or optional 9V DC power supply, 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, (-) internal
- Size: 119 mm x 67 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 450 g
Scope of Delivery