The Dept series is the youngest generation and follows the HT pedals of the early days. Time has not stood still and so the floor pedals have been given some modern features. In addition to the patented ISF circuit, which allows the character of the sound to be varied continuously from British to Californian, a USB interface and a speaker-simulated output make the device a practical helper when recording at home or in the studio. The basic sound cannot deny its Tube. Distortion with punch, harmonic in the tops and extremely dynamic in terms of attack and output of the guitar are the strengths of such devices. The Dual Distortion has a bit more bite than its overdrive colleague. Two channels, each with two voicings, promise variety and playing pleasure. Precious distortion in floor format for professionals and ambitious players!
- Type of construction: Tube Distortion
- Channels: 2
- 4 voices: Clean, Crunch , Overdrive 1, Overdrive 2
- Patented Blackstar ISF circuitry
- Tube: ECC83
- Controls: Gain1, Level1, Gain2, Level2, Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF
- Mini-switches: CL/CR, OD1/OD2
- Foot switches: CH1, CH2
- LEDs: 2x status
- Connectors: In, Out, Cab Rig (6.3mm jack), USB Audio, Send, Return, Line Out, Power connector.
- Power supply: Mains adapter 500mA, (-) inside
- including power supply unit
Scope of Delivery