The D1 version 2 is a powerful multifunctional delay with five specially tuned, high-quality studio-quality programmes/algorithms: Digital, Mod, Vintage, Dual and Reverse. Each of the 5 programmes can be individually adjusted via "Tweak" with the parameters Mod, Tone and Age and used with different rhythmic subdivisions (quarter, eighth and dotted eighth notes). The "Attack" control adds a new sonic dimension: at higher settings you give the repetitions a softer attack. The D1 is equipped with stereo inputs and outputs, MIDI control and integrated presets.
The version has been updated with the following:
- Revised Reverse algorithm provides a more distinctive effect.
- Revised Vintage algorithm for tape delay sounds.
- Adjustable stereo width with 2 modes - panning and Haas stereo effect.
- USB port for firmware updates via walrusaudio.io.
Power supply requires 9 V and at least 300 mA. An isolated power supply is recommended for all Walrus Audio pedals. "Daisy-chain" power supplies are not recommended. A power supply is not included.
- Construction: analogue stereo
- Controls: Time, Repeats, Mix, Tweak, Mode, Attack
- Switches: 3 (Mode/Tone/Age, A/B/C, Subdivisions)
- Modes: 5
- Foot switch: Bypass, Tap
- Connectors: Stereo In, Stereo Out (L/R), USB, Min In/ Out, power connector.
- Power consumption: 300mA
- Power supply: 9V mains adapter (-) inside
- Dimensions: 124 x 67 x 64mm
- Weight: 370g
- Made USA
Scope of Delivery
Delay / Echo