Strymon has followed suit and released a whole series of popular pedals as V2 versions. On the hardware side, they have upgraded: Mono stereo is now switchable and a USB-C socket is installed as standard on all V2 pedals. The EXP jack can be used for MIDI processing. Some classic tape echo machines contained small integrated spring reverb tanks that were tuned for limited bandwidth. For El Capistan, the manufacturer has captured this vintage vibe while creating a spring reverb algorithm with a beautiful, smooth character that stands on its own and boosts delayed signals.
All this plus a new ARM DSP chip provides more processing power for every nuance of sound with less power consumption on the pedalboard.
- Construction: Digital Stereo
- Processor: ARM DSP chip
- Controls: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Tape Age, Wow&Flutter, Spring
- Mini-switches: Tape Head, Mode
- Footswitches: TAP, BYPASS
- Modes: 3 delays
- True/ Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 volt power supply (-) inside
- Power consumption: min. 300mA
- Dimensions: 114 x 102 x 44 mm
- incl. power supply
- Made in USA
Scope of Delivery
Delay / Echo