The core of the pedal is a powerful dual engine, which is already equipped with very useful modelling. In addition to the respective amp and cabinet types, settings can be made to the virtual miking. Furthermore, the sound can be enriched with authentic-sounding vibrato modulations and natural reverberation rooms. The double assignment of the controls allows a variety that one would hardly expect in a single stompbox. If the "on-board" equipment is not enough for you, you have the option of loading additional amp and cabinet models as well as "custom artist tones" of famous models via USB using a free UAFX Control App. In this way, the footswitches can be adjusted, presets can be called up and archived, additional functions can be unlocked, artist presets can be downloaded and more.
The design is extremely robust and not only made for the clinical purity of modern recording studios, but also for the rough everyday life on stage, because thanks to the bypass functions for cabinet and microphone emulations, the pedal cuts a good figure even in front of any conventional amplifier.
- Construction: stereo digital
- Controls: Volume, Reverb, Output, Room, Bass, Intensity/ Treble, Speed/ Boost
- Mini-switches: Speaker, Alt/ Amp/ Store, Channel
- Foot switch: On, Preset
- Buttons on the back: Pair
- Connections: 2x In, 2x Out, USB, mains socket
- Power consumption: 400mA
- Power supply: 9V mains adapter (-) inside
- Dimensions: 141 x 92 x 65mm
- Weight: 567g
Scope of Delivery
Others Electric Guitar Effects