Blackstar made its mark years ago with effects pedals that had an integrated Röhre in the circuit as a special feature. After several strikingly lively sounding distortion pedals, they are now trying their hand at a few more effects.
The HT Modulation covers a wide range of sounds. Phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, even a rotary effect (Leslie) can be selected via a voicing switch. The user can control the speed of the modulation by foot. The sounds sound distinctly vintage oriented, which becomes even more pronounced with increasing volume.
- digital modulation effect pedal with tube
- Tube: ECC83
- effect voicings: 8
- Connectors: Input, Output Right, Outout Left, Power connector.
- controls: Speed, Feedback, Saturation, Level
- Switch: Effect, On, Mode (Slow/ Fast)
- Power consumption: 1.1A
- Power supply: 24V mains adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 119mm