I think it's fair to say that Ikutaro Kakehashi, born in 1930, changed the world of music. The founder of Ace Tone, Roland and ATV, co-creator of MIDI and owner of more than 50 patents, Kakehashi was fascinated by radio and electrical engineering as a child and started his own radio repair business shortly after the end of the Second World War. Kakehashi quickly realised that in order to be successful, his creations had to be cheap, small and easy to understand and use by both amateurs and professional musicians. These experiences eventually flowed into Boss' compact pedals.
This pedal by the chorus pioneer produces a warm chorus effect, but due to the low filter it does not affect the low frequencies and thus does not take away the definition and presence of the bass in the mix. A stereo output is also available to make the sound even more spacious.
- Build type: analog
- Mono/ Stereo: Stereo
- Controls: Effect Level; Low filter; Rate; Depth
- Input: 1x 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 1x 6.3 mm jack (mono); 1x 6.3 mm jack (stereo)
- Power supply: 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector, negative pole inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 18 mA
- Battery operation: possible
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Dimensions: 125 x 70 x 55 mm
- Weight: 450 g
Scope of Delivery