Founded in 1995 by bassist David Boonshoft and amplification expert Alex Aguilar, Aguilar Amplification has many years of experience in building bass amplifiers, cabinets and effects units, and is still led by Boonshoft, who is at the forefront of new product development. At the core of the company's philosophy is continuous improvement.
The Filter Twin offers two identical filters that work in opposite directions - one for the high frequencies, one for the low - to create a wide range of sounds from 70s funk to new individual sounds. The Filter Twin has a simple control surface with four knobs. The blend control adjusts the ratio of the two filters. Threshold determines how sensitive the unit reacts to different types of playing. The velocity controls adjust the speed of the two filters.
- Mode of construction: analog
- Mono/ stereo: mono
- Controls: blend; threshold; velocity up, velocity down
- Switch: pedal on/ off
- Input: instrument input (6.3 mm jack)
- Output: Amplifier output (6.3 mm jack)
- Power supply: 9 V DC mains adapter; (-) internal (not included)
- Battery operation: possible
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Dimensions: 133 x 68 x 53 mm
- Weight: 480 g
Scope of Delivery
Others E-Bass Effects