Since its foundation in 1995 by bassist David Boonshoft and amplification expert Alex Aguilar, Aguilar Amplification has had many years of experience in building bass amplifiers, cabinets and effects units, and is still led by Boonshoft, who is at the forefront of new product development. The core of the company's philosophy is continuous improvement.
The Chorusaurus offers the full and warm Aguilar tone thanks to analogue bucket brigade technology, among other things. A blend control makes it possible to mix the clean and effect sound continuously, so as not to lose definition, especially in the low frequencies.
- Mode of construction: analog
- Mono/ stereo: stereo
- Controls: Blend; Width; Rate; Intensity
- Switch: Pedal on/ off
- Input: Instrument input (6.3 mm jack)
- Output: Amplifier output (6.3 mm jack)
- Power supply: 9 V DC mains adapter; (-) internal (not included)
- Battery operation: possible
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Dimensions: 133 x 68 x 53 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Includes battery
Scope of Delivery