The continuous neck, glued together from three parts, forms the basis of the instrument. Two attached wings made of linden, a wood that is known to be quite neutral in terms of ringing behaviour, serve primarily to accommodate electronics and hardware. And thanks to its headless construction, the GT-PRO is less sensitive to temperature changes than conventional guitars. The patented locking tremolo works pleasantly free of detuning.
On the pickup side, the HSH line-up serves all styles that somehow have to do with rock. In the intermediate positions, the middle single coil comes into play, which supports the very popular "bell"sounds. Here, friends of clean and distorted sounds get their money's worth. Even funky rhythm is possible without any problems.
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, 3-piece through
- Profile: 1960's SlimTaper "D"
- Fretboard: Satin Hardwood
- Radius: 14"
- Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo
- Nut: 42mm
- Scale: 648mm
- Pickups: Steinberger HB-1 u. HB-2, SC-1 (HSH)
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone, 5-way switch
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Locking R-Trem tremolo system
- Tuners: Patented 40:1 Ratio Direct-Pull
- Colour: White
- Incl. gig bag
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery