The Offset Tele is a conglomerate of Jazzmaster and Telecaster. The familiar shape from the late fifties, which was particularly popular with grunge, alternative and punk musicians, has been given a pickup configuration like the one Rolling Stone Ron Wood plays on his models. Thanks to the used poplar wood for the body, the model sounds less twangy, but brings harmonic resonances in the middle range, which should assert itself very well in the band scene.
Quality, finish and playability are at the usual high level of the brand and provide a template for musicians who want to break new ground.
- Body: poplar
- Neck: Maple,
- Profile: "C" Shape (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Radius: 9,5"
- nut width: 42mm
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale length: 25,5" (648 mm)
- Pickup bridge: Fender designed Alnico Single Coil
- Neck pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-way switch
- Bridge: 3 saddle string through body, chrome saddles
- Machine heads: Vintage Style
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Colour: Red
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish