Squier, as a wholly owned Fender subsidiary, has taken on the historic models and placed a 60s version within the Classic Vibe series. The sound is clear and round and best suited for the above-mentioned styles. But also representatives of grunch and garage punk appreciate the design. It has a shorter scale than its sister, the Jazzmaster. The sophisticated electronics with so-called rhythm and lead circuits, separate tone and volume controls for each pickup, and the more powerful double coils remain. A fixed bridge ensures good vibration transmission and long-lasting sustain.
With the Contemporary Jaguar, Squier succeeds in presenting a worthy representative of vintage, with high-quality components, carefully manufactured and with an iconic look.
- Body: poplar
- Neck: roasted maple, one-piece bolt-on
- Profile: "C" Shape (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel (Laurel)
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale length: 610mm
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Pickup: 2x SQR Atomic Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Knurled potentiometer switch, knobs - Rhythm Volume, Lead Volume
- 3 slide switches: neck pickup, bridge pickup, neck & bridge together
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-saddle, adjustable
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine heads: Vintage Style
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish