What counts in the end is workmanship and sound. The fret field is cleanly dressed. The designers used tried and tested hardware. Tune-o-matic bridge, stoptail string suspension and Kluson-style tuners clearly show the closeness to the original.
The Boston's sound is somewhere between rock and blues, even heavy tones are no problem. The open pickups allow for a lot of transparency and assertive overtone behaviour.
The Boston is an electric guitar that will please beginners and offers advanced players the chance of an inexpensive second or travel model with an attractive appearance.
- Body: Solid Alder
- Top: Arched
- Binding: Creme
- Neck: Mountain Maple / 628mm
- Fretboard: Rosewood / 22 Bünde
- Pickups:2x humbucker
- Controls: 2x volume + 2x tone
- Selector switch: 3-way toggle
- Bridge: Fixed Tune-o-Matic with Stoptail
- Tuners: Kluson-Style Tulip
- Hardware: Chrome
- Colour: Black
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery