The full-length, flattened neck has been comfortably shaped at the transition to the mahogany body. This creates space without resistance for the fretting hand up to the highest registers. An under-milled free-floating vibrato system allows excessive action without detuning problems. And the double pickup equipment from the house of Seymour Duncan offers all kinds of variety to adequately serve all facets of rock style. The SH-10 puts on the pressure and scores points with its dynamics in various playing techniques. In contrast, the SSL-6 single coil is advantageous, as it allows a more sensitive sound in the direction of a Stratocaster á la Hendrix or SRV.
The instruments, which are manufactured in Korea, are of the highest quality and should completely satisfy demanding players.
Of course, a case is included in the scope of delivery in this class.
- Body: mahogany
- top: walnut
- Neck: maple/ wenge/ maple, three-piece through-body
- fretboard: ebony
- Radius: 12"-16" Compound
- Inlays: Perloid Piranha Sharkfin
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- scale length: 648mm
- nut width: 1,687" / 42,86mm
- Pickup bridge: Seymour Duncan Shred SH-10B
- Pickup neck: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-way switching
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Colour: Natural
- incl. case
- Made in Korea
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery