For some time G&L have built in the Far East and bring with the Tribute series instruments to the start, which remain uncompromisingly faithful to the aforementioned commitment, but are conspicuous by a symphatic price.
The Tribute S-500 is a Strat in the best sense of the word. The sounds come across authentically. The bridge and bridge positions are reserved for cutting or bell-like sounds.
The workmanship is on a high level, the hardware works reliably, and the fretboard processing and lacquer finish are impeccably executed.
- Body: Nato
- Neck: Shorn, bolt-on
- Profile: medium "C"
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Cherry
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Nut: 41.3mm
- Pickups: 3x Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD Magnetic Field Design Single Coils made in Fullerton
- Controls: 1x Volume, 2xTone, 5-way switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato
- Tuners: G&L diecast, 18:1
- Colour: Sonic Blue
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish