With the Vintera series, Fender updated its vintage Mexican instruments. The popularity of such guitars among musicians continues to this day. Fender gives them a certain "more vintage" on the way, which is reflected in the vintage backs and especially the specially developed 50s pickups. The "original" replicas are supposed to sound like the originals, according to the manufacturer. In fact, the tone is crystal clear, bright as a bell, crisp and articulate.
Tuners with stable tuning, a vintage tremolo and early colouring complete the picture of a guitar that feels indebted to the pioneering era of its class.
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple, C-shape
- Frets: 22 Vintage
- fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- radius: 7,25
- scale: 24'' (610mm)
- nut width: 1,650'' (42mm)
- Pickguard: 3-ply Tortoise
- Pickup: 2x vintage style Jaguar single coils
- controls: volume, tone
- Lead Circuit / Rhythm Circuit switch on upper body horn
- Lead Circuit: Volume and Master Tone knobs
- Rhythm Circuit: Thumbwheels for volume and tone control of the neck pickup
- 3 slide switches: Neck pickup on/off - Bridge pickup on/off - Normal/low cut
- Bridge: 6-saddle vintage style
- Tailpiece: Free Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Deluxe gig bag included.
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery