In 2022, Fender is bringing a new look to the American Vintagel II series.
The model is a remarkably accurate interpretation of a guitar that made music history. It features an ash body with a traditional butterscotch blonde finish. Specially developed pickups spread the esprit of the early fifties. The tone is rich in overtones with the typical "tele-twang". The solid "U"-shaped maple neck provides a lot of substance in the sound and is surprisingly easy to play.
The American Vintage II series instruments are direct descendants of the original Fender: designed for players who appreciate the vintage Fender tone and feel.
- Body: ash
- Neck: maple, one-piece bolt-on
- profile: 1951 "U
- Fingerboard: maple
- Radius: 7,25"
- Scale length: 648 mm
- Frets: 21 VintageTall
- nut: 42mm
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Pickups: 2x Pure Vintage '51 f. Telecaster
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware: Nicke/ Chrome
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele, brass string pads.
- Machine heads: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- incl. hardshell case
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery