With the Luxe Strat, the manufacturer presents an instrument for musicians who like things a little more modern and hefty, without wanting to buy a metal axe. The HSS pickups are hotter than those of the standard models. The noiseless output of the two single coils naturally hums just as little as the humbucker in the bridge position. The volume pot contains a push/push switch that splits the humbucker.
And of course, such an instrument needs a Floyd Rose tremolo, the last really great innovation from 1976. Here, in a sub-fresh version, it allows excessive bending up and down, which the Luxe acknowledges with equanimity, the tuning remains stable.
Optically, everything is tastefully coordinated. The anodised aluminium pickguard, the zebra-lined humbucker and the Mystic Black finish create a harmonious whole for discerning individualists.
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple,
- Profile: extended "C"
- Scale: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Saddle: clamp saddle, 42.8mm
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- 10"-14" radius (compound)
- Buds: 22 Medium Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Pickups: 2x Noiseless Hot Strat (neck/middle), 1x Ultra Double Tap Humbucking (bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, 2x Tone, 5-way switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Brücke: Floyd Rose Original 2 Point Tremolo
- Mechanics: closed Fender Deluxe Cast, Staggered
- Pickguard: 1-ply, anodised aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Includes. Case
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery