Mahogany body, glued-in neck and maple top are the basis for the sound that has inspired generations of musicians. The ProBuckers used offer pure Paula sound. The electrics are standard as on the old originals: The pickups are selected via a traditional toggle. The sound is controlled by a tone and a volume control. The neck profile of the 50s version differs from that of the 60s models, a peculiarity that we find again and again in the expensive originals. The neck is strong without being clunky, it feels full in the hand and gives the sound a bit more substance.
Epiphones Standard Les Pauls are solid instruments that should find a home on any stage or in any rehearsal room.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Glued in, Mahogany
- Profile: '50 Rounded Medium "C"
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale: 62.86 cm (24.75'')
- Nut width: 43mm (1.693")
- Pickup neck: ProBucker-1 Humbucker
- Pickup bridge: ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe, 18:1
- Bridge: Lock Tone ABR Tune-o-Matic with Stopbar
- Colour: Metallic Gold
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish