Body and neck are made of solid mahogany, which brings a lot of warmth and power to the sound. The Gibsons Burstbuckern pickups give the spectrum the necessary bite, resulting in a characterful basic sound that is suitable for a whole range of musical styles, primarily blues, classic rock and hard rock.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, glued in
- Profile: Slim Taper "C"
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Frets: 22, medium Jumbo
- Scale: 24,75", 628mm
- Pickups: Epiphone Probucker 2 u. 3 (Alnico II)
- Controls: 2x Volume, Master Tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe with tulip joints, 18:1
- Bridge: Lock-Tone Tune-o-Matic
- String suspension, 1958 metal plate, string through body
- Colour: Ebony
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish