The Paloma is a solidbody that fits seamlessly into the manufacturer's portfolio in terms of features and outfit. The alder body with a glued-in maple neck stands for an overall balanced sound with a slight emphasis on the treble and a healthy sustain. The HSS pickups from our own company are vintage oriented. Less is more, because a moderate output gives the player a lot of room for manoeuvre by means of playing technique and volume pot. The Grand Vintage Humbucker sounds in the best PAF tradition, while the Single-Coils know how to convince with their bell-like tops.
Playing technique everything is of the finest. The chiselled fingerboard is very comfortable to play, the neck lies comfortably in the hand. The shapings on the back of the body support the feeling of comfort and ballance.
Nickel-plated pickup frames, a rotary switch and the Bigsby-like vibrato system offer a coherent picture of technical mastery like an old road cruiser.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, one-piece bolt-on
- Profile: Medium "D"
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 22 Jumbo (plecked)
- Scale: 648mm
- Nut: 42.5mm
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Alnico Blade Singlecoil
- Pickup (middle): Duesenberg Pearlito Singlecoil
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg GrandVintage Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 4-way rotary switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge + Diamond Deluxe tremolo, short version
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuner
- Colour: Red Sparkle
- Incl. custom line case
- Scratches on front and Rückside
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery