The DeLuxe Atlantic is a single cut electric guitar inspired by traditional designs, but with some interesting features. The alder body produces a well-balanced sound, which is refined by the through neck with a long lasting sustain. The pickups provided by Seymour Duncan transmit this substantially healthy approach with decent assertiveness. Both pickups can be split via push/pull, which generates further variety. The wiry sound is particularly pleasing in the clean and chrunchy range.
The playability of the Korean-made guitar is without reproach. The flat neck with matte finish lies well in the hand and the transition to the body is also shaped to make it easy to play, a result of the set-thru construction.
D'Angelico has long since arrived in the upper middle class and builds guitars that meet professional demands. Last but not least, the individuality of the designs is appealing.
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple through
- profile: "C"-shape
- fretboard: ebony
- Radius: 14
- Inlays: mother-of-pearl/balone block inlays
- Frets: 22 Jescar 47/104 nickel silver
- scale length: 24,75"/ 629 mm
- nut width:42,9mm
- Pickguard: 5-ply Cream Pearl
- Pickup: 2x Seymour Duncan Seth Lover A4 Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (Push/ Pull), 3-way switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Tune o Matic with Stop Tailpiece.
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Locking
- Colour: Desert Gold
- incl. case
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery