At that time, so-called Super Strats were created, mostly with two humbuckers and a Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas is a typical child of the 80s. Ash body and bolt-on maple neck are standard. Two hot DiMarzio humbuckers provide the appropriate tone. The guitar is well balanced thanks to the "classic" shape. A flat neck with a matt finish enhances the shredding feel for high-speed licks right up to the highest registers.
For the look, we reserved something more modern. The expressively grained ash body was sandblasted and dyed using a special process - a lasting visual impression, not least on the audience.
- Body: ash
- Neck: maple, bolt-on
- Profile: Speed Neck with rounded edges
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- nut width: 42,9mm
- Inlays: Dots
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Scale length: 648mm
- nut width: 1,65" / 42mm
- Pickups: DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100 (bridge), DiMarzio® PAF Pro DP151 (neck)
- controls: volume (push/pull), tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware: black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- Machine heads: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Colour: Sunburn
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish