After production had ceased completely, Fender bought the rights and from then on Charvel and Jackson were reunited under the same roof where it all began over 45 years ago.
The Pro Mod DK24 is a rock guitar that can please with its spare elegance and functionality. The ash body, whose grain shows through the finish, produces a good portion of tops, which are enriched by the pickups from Duncan with the necessary foundation. The HSS-armouring allows for versatile action. The combination of a powerful humbucker board in the bridge position with slim single coils for the middle and neck is always a good choice for guitarists who like clean or distorted sounds as well as hefty riff work and high-gain lead sounds.
In the bridge construction, a vintage-oriented system from Gotoh was chosen. In order to get problems with detuning under control, the designers provided the model with locking tuners. Everything has been thought of.
- Body: Oak
- Neck: Caramelised Maple, bolt-on
- Profile: Speed neck w. rounded fingerboard edges
- Fretboard: Caramelised Maple w. rounded edges
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fretboard inlays: White dots
- Nut width: 42.86mm
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Scale: 648mm
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B (bridge), 2x Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6
- Electronics: 3-way switch, volume control push/pull, tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Die Cast Locking
- Colour: Red Ash
- Made in Korea
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery