In 1982 (for the time being) the last Hagstrom guitar left the factory in Sweden. Since then, the demand for old Hagstroms has risen steadily and today they are sought-after collector's items.
Now - 23 years later - the legend returns!
The Viking covers all areas from blues to rock/fusion to jazz due to its versatility.
- Body: maple, semi-resonant with sustain block throughout, laminated
- Neck: Canadian maple, glued in
- Fingerboard: Resinator with Hagstrom 6mm DOT markings
- Scale: 24.75" / 629 mm
- Body: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Saddle: Graphtech Black Tusq XL, 43 mm width
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom HJ-50
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom keystone
- Controls: 2x Volume / 2x Tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Colour: Black Gloss (BLK)
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery