Today, instruments manufactured in the Far East are offered under the name. The G5422T Double Cut reveals itself as an assertive lady with a lively overtone content. The Filtertron pickups add a considerable amount of upper midrange to the twangy sound that you would expect from this type of instrument, so that at first listen you think you are dealing with single coils.
The lack of a centre block makes it possible to achieve natural clean and only slightly distorted sounds. Country and rock are the styles for which the guitar is recommended. Workmanship and feel are as expected on a high level, as it should be for an instrument of the upper middle class. The Bigsby works smoothly, construction-related detuning is kept within limits.
- Body: Maple
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body depth: 2.25" (57.15mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block
- Nut width: 43mm
- Scale: 24.5"
- Pickups: Black Top FilterTron
- Electronics: 3-way switch, 2 Volume, 1 Master Volume, 1 Master Tone
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B60G Vibrato
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Vintage style open back
Neck & Fretboard
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery