E-II guitars are made in ESP's old Japanese master forge and bridge the gap between ESP's premium guitars and LTD models.
Alder body with glued neck is a construction that naturally provides for a sound rich in overtones with excellent sustain. In the case of this model, the designers have chosen Fishman Influence pickups, an active system that on the one hand builds up a lot of pressure, on the other hand provides sufficient transparency and clarity, which is especially beneficial to a defined low string.
On the hardware side, the manufacturer does not let itself be lumpen. The extremely precise Evertune system guarantees tuning stability even with spirited tension rasping. The Gotoh Lockings guarantee, in addition to detuning-free operation, comfort when changing strings.
Due to the sophisticated concept, the part really goes off and serves tendency hard to heavy effortlessly. The optics serve the intended genre accordingly.
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple, 3-piece glued, through-body
- Neck profile: Thin U
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 305mm
- Scale length: 27", baritone
- Frets: 24 XJ
- nut: bone, 48mm
- Pickups: 2x Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico/ Ceramic (neck/ bridge) Black Nickel
- Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Tone (both Push/ Pull), 3-way switch
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Evertune (F model)
- Machine heads: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Dunlop Security Lock strap buttons
- Color: Granite Sparkle
- Case included
- Made in Japan
Neck & Fretboard
Baritone (> 26'')
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery