In contrast to the complicated procedure of some other systems, the WL-60's automatic scan function and clear display make selecting the right radio channel quick and easy. During the scanning process, all 14 channels are displayed simultaneously. After the scanning process, the display indicates which channels have the best transmission characteristics. This makes it easier to get started when several musicians are using the WL-60 system.
The pocket transmitter is compact and can be easily attached to a belt or guitar strap. Up to 25 hours of battery life is a clear statement, and the multi-coloured power LED protects the user from bad surprises.
Boss wouldn't be Boss if the designers didn't have an extra sweet in their luggage. The WL-60 includes two selectable cable simulations that reproduce the natural capacitive effect of a guitar cable when used with passive pickups. With active pickups or instruments with preamp, this effect can be switched off.
- Transmission format: BOSS proprietary digital audio format
- Range: 20m
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channel: max. 14 (depending on local conditions)
- Latency: 2.3ms
- Dynamics: 110dB
- In- /Output Level: -10 dBu
- In-/Output Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Buttons/Switches: Channel. Cable Tone, Enter, Scan
- LCD display: 64x32 dots
- Power supply Receiver: 2xAA alkaline batteries or power supply PSA-S (not included)
- Power consumption: 70mA
- Battery operating time: max. 10h
- Transmitter: Power Switch, Channel Switch
- Display with level indicator (LED)
- Transmitter power supply: 2xAA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: max. 25h
- Measurement receiver: 70 x 120 x 54mm
- Weight receiver: without batteries: 180g
- Measurement transmitter: 68 x 88 x 30mm
- Weight transmitter: 120g (with batteries)