With the WL-20L wireless system, Boss introduces a guitar transmitter system that features smooth, low-latency transmission characteristics, good sound and convenient handling.
The system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and automatically finds the optimal channel to ensure stable audio transmission without drop-outs. In addition, thanks to the low latency of 2.3 ms, the user does not experience any delay when playing. Up to 14 BOSS wireless systems can be used simultaneously in one room.
The WL-20 wireless system is as easy to use as a conventional guitar cable. The compact transmitter plugs into the instrument's input, while the matching receiver plugs into a pedal or amplifier. That's all.
When paired, the batteries built into the transmitter and receiver can be charged in conjunction with a standard USB adapter (5 V / 500 mA or higher), which is also used for the current generation of smartphones and tablets. If necessary, the transmitter and receiver can also be charged separately. A micro-USB cable is included.
- Transmission format: BOSS proprietary digital audio format
- Range: 20m
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channel: max. 14 (depending on local conditions)
- Latency: 2.3ms
- Dynamics: <110dB
- In- /Output Level: -10 dBu
- In-/Output Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Power Supply: Lithium-ion battery, rechargeable
- Charge time: approx. 3h
- Power consumption: 60mA
- Battery operation time: max. 10h
- Transmitter: Power switch, Channel switch
- Operation time: max. 12h
- Measurement receiver: 87 x 25 x 38mm
- Weight receiver: 60g
- Measurement transmitter: 87 x 25 x 36mm
- Weight transmitter: 43g
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery