The system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and automatically finds the optimum channel to ensure stable audio transmission without drop-outs. In addition, thanks to the low latency of 2.3 ms, the user does not experience any delay when playing. Up to 14 BOSS wireless systems can be used simultaneously in one room.
The WL-20 wireless system is as easy to use as a conventional guitar cable. The compact transmitter plugs into the instrument's input, while the matching receiver plugs into a pedal or amplifier. That's all.
The receiver has a built-in cable simulation that reproduces the natural capacitive effect of a 3m guitar cable when used with passive pickups. In the course of this effect, the hips are slightly thumped and you get the warm sound of a wired instrument.
When paired, the batteries built into the transmitter and receiver can be charged in conjunction with a standard USB adapter (5 V / 500 mA or higher), which is also used for the current smartphone and tablet generation. If necessary, the transmitter and receiver can also be charged separately. A micro-USB cable is included.
- Transmission format: BOSS proprietary digital audio format
- Range: 20m
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channel: max. 14 (depending on local conditions)
- Latency: 2.3ms
- Dynamics: <110dB
- In- /Output Level: -10 dBu
- In-/Output Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Power Supply: Lithium-ion battery, rechargeable
- Charge time: approx. 3h
- Power consumption: 60mA
- Battery operation time: max. 10h
- Transmitter: Power switch, Channel switch
- Operation time: max. 12h
- Dimension Receiver: 87 x 25 x 38mm
- Weight Receiver: 60g
- Dimension Transmitter: 87 x 25 x 36mm
- Weight Transmitter: 43g
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery