The body is made of an ash block with an attractive, so-called "split maple" top. The 5-bout, six-bolt neck has no problems with the increased tension, and the hardware also ensures safety and tuning stability. Despite its dimensions, the bass is comfortable to play. The slim neck profile invites solo excursions up to the highest trebles. ESP's own SB-5 humbuckers are used as pickups, whose signal can be processed with an active 3-band tone control.
The moderate price for such a technical marvel encourages the special, especially since this exotic guarantees a lasting impression on the audience, that's for sure.
- Body: ash
- Top: spalted maple
- Neck: maple/ jatoba; five stripes, six screws
- neck profile: "extra thin U
- Fingerboard: toasted jatoba
- radius: 15,75"
- inlays: pearloid dots
- scale length: 34"
- Nut: 45mm
- Pickups: 1x ESP Designed SB-5BHumbucker (bridge); 1x ESP Designed SB-5N Humbucker (neck)
- Electrics: active three-band tone control
- controls: volume, ballance, bass, mid, treble
- Hardware colour: black nickel
- Bridge: LTD BB-606 with string guide through the body.
- Tuners: LTD Die Cast
- Finish: Spalted Maple Natural Satin