Fender's American Elite series, the successor to the popular Deluxe line, is clearly aimed at musicians with higher standards. Like the previous models, the Elite instruments are characterised by a high standard of quality.
The Jazz bass features modified pickups and an interesting active-passive circuit, which allow the artist to use a wide range of sounds. The 18 V preamp not only minimises side noise considerably, but also offers a high output with a brute bass foundation and clearly accentuated highs.
Tasteful details come along in the design, such as block inlays, neck shaping (C/D), smooth lacquer finish and much more.
- Body: ash
- Neck: maple; five-way bolt-on
- Neck profile: compound; C to D
- Fingerboard: maple
- Inlays: black block inlays
- Body: 21x medium jumbo
- Scale: 864 mm
- Pickups: 2x 4th Generation Noiseless Singlecoil
- Controls: Volume; Balance; Bass Boost/ Cut; Mid Boost/ Cut; Treble Boost/ Cut; Tone (passive); Two-way switch active/ passive
- Hardware colour: Nickel/ Chrome
- Bridge: HiMass Vintage (string-through-body or topload); with fünf single riders
- Mechanics: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage paddle tuners with tapered axles
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst
- incl. case
Neck & Fretboard
34'' (Longscale Bass)
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery