The body shaping has been adapted, which is particularly noticeable in the neck-body transition. The neck profile itself also conveys a very pleasant feeling. Modern „D“ and a compound radius that becomes flatter on the body side are the reason for this.
The pickups used are so-called „Ultra Noiseless“. The sound is precise and, especially in the low frequency range, anything but spongy or muddy.
Fender once again succeeds in offering instruments that meet professional demands, interesting for professional musicians, fans and collectors alike.
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple; five screws
- Neck profile: „modern D“
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Inlays: white perloid block inlays
- Backbones: 21x medium jumbo
- Scale: 864 mm
- Pickups: 2x Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume; Balance; Bass Boost/ Cut; Mid Boost/ Cut; Treble Boost/ Cut; Tone
- Switch: two-way active/ passive
- Hardware colour: nickel/ chrome
- Bridge: HiMass; with four single riders; toploaded
- Mechanisms: lightweight vintage paddle keys; with tapered axles
- Finish: Ultraburst
- Includes. Case
Neck & Fretboard
34'' (Longscale Bass)
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery