Nearly 10 years later, the Preci was displaced by its successor, the Fender Jazz Bass, as the number one bass.
In2017, Fender introduced the American Professional Series, which is considered the successor to the Standard. The neck profile has been changed, the sides have become slimmer and the pickup is now the newly developed V-Mod Alnico split coil, the saddle is made of natural bone and the neck profile is based on the 63 series.
Fender presents us following general trends "more vintage". As a case, the model is included, which is also in use for the Elite series.
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple; quadruple-bolted throughout
- Neck profile: „modern C“
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Inlays: white perloid dots
- Bnd: 20x medium jumbo
- Scale: 864 mm
- Pickups: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazz Bass (bridge); Yosemite Split Single-Coil Precision Bass (neck)
- Controls: 2x Volume; Tone
- Hardware colour: Nickel/ Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage style; with four single riders
- Mechanics: Fender „F“ Light-Weight Vintage paddle tuners with tapered axles
- Finish: Penny
- Includes gig bag
- Made in USA
Neck & Fretboard
34'' (Longscale Bass)
Colour & Finish
Scope of Delivery