The manufacturer Eden, named after the Eden factory in Minnesota, where the idea for the company's foundation originated, has distinguished itself since 1976 with high-quality preamps, amplifiers, cabinets and pedals that are completely developed and manufactured in-house. The core of the company's philosophy is that a good bass sound should be as clean as possible and have a lot of headroom, without being additionally influenced by the amplifier.
In 2016 Eden introduced the Terra Nova amplifier in a light compact amplifier design, which was the model for this preamp. Thanks to its compact design, it should fit in most gig bags, and the user doesn't have to do without anything. Compressor, effect loop, headphone output and the Enhance function are just some of the features that make the pedal a practical companion.
- Mode of construction: analog
- Mono/ Stereo: mono
- Controls: Input Gain, Enhance, Bass, Low Mid, Low Mid Frequency, Hi Mid, Hi Mid Frequency, Treble, Master
- Switches: Compressor on/ off; Bass Boost on/ off; Mute on/ off; Enhance on/ off; Loop on/ off; D.I. output ground lift on/ off; D.I. output Pad on/ off; D.I. output pre/ post EQ
- Input: Instrument input active (6.3 mm jack); Instrument input passive (6.3 mm jack); Auxiliary output passive (6.3 mm jack).Output pre/post EQ
- Input: Instrument input active (6.3 mm jack); Instrument input passive (6.3 mm jack); Aux input (3.5 mm jack); Effect return (6.3 mm jack)
- Output: Left output (6.3 mm jack); Right output (6.3 mm jack); Headphone output (3.5 mm jack); Effect send (6.3 mm jack); Tuner output (6.3 mm jack)
- Power supply: 18 V DC power supply; (-) internal
- Battery operation: not possible
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Includes. Power supply
Scope of Delivery