The Katana series is known for its integrated BOSS effects. The bass amps are no exception. While the standalone Compressor/Limiter and Drive sections handle the basic sound, FX1 and FX2 offer a variety of options from the BOSS Bass effects library - from standards like Chorus and Flanger to Octave, Bass Synthesizer and more. The FX2 section offers a delay and reverb effect on top.
The studio-inspired blend section allows mixing of effect and dry signals. The latter can also be shaped in advance via three individually adjustable settings to ensure an optimal sound connection. Furthermore, a comprehensive 4-band EQ is available, including three selectable application frequencies in the low and high-mid bands. Users can store and recall their favourite sound setups in six Tone Setting locations, including preamp type, EQ, blend and effects.
With the BOSS Tone Studio Editor for Mac or Windows, users can customise preamp, EQ and blend settings, choose from up to 60 effects and organise sounds for different gigs. By connecting the optional BOSS Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual adapter on the back of the amplifier, settings can be edited wirelessly via an iOS or Android device.
- Power: 160 watts
- Loudspeaker configuration: 2x10 inch, tweeter
- Integrated effects: Compressor, Drive, FX1, FX2
- Memory locations: 6
- Controls: Input EFX, Type (Vintage, Flat, Modern), Gain, Volume, Dry Level, Bass, Low Mid, Treble, Effects, Master Volume, Power Control
- Buttons/ Switches Control Panel: Comp, Drive, Pad, Shape, Blend, EQ Low/ High Mid, FX1, FX2, TAP, Ch1-3, Panel, Tweeter On/ Off, Power
- Rear panel switch: Ground Lift, Pre/ Post/ Direct
- Inputs: Instrument input (6.3 mm jack), power amp input (6.3 mm jack), USB, aux input; expression pedal (6.3 mm jack), foot switch
- Outputs: Headphone/recording output (6.3 mm jack), Send, Speaker Out (4Ohm), Balanced Out
- Dimensions: 470 x 300 x 620 mm
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- incl. mains cable
Scope of Delivery
Dimensions & Weight
E-Bass Combo Transistor
E-Bass Combo Modeling