The ONE FOR STREET 10 is a 120 watt amplifier with three separate channels (channel 1&2: microphone or instrument, channel 3: instrument) and an aux input (3.5mm stereo jack or Bluetooth with the Acus Artesia BT-1) with its own volume control. The channels have a gain/volume control, a 3-band EQ and an effect send. The Acus One For Street 10 has a multi-effect (2x reverb, 1x chorus, 1x delay), master volume, a DI output (-10 dB switchable) and LED for the battery.
In addition, channel 1 has a compressor and a switch with which the amplification can be adjusted:
1. Flat: Setting for acoustic and classical instruments. The channel is identical to channels 2 and 3.
2. Bass: Setting for using channel 1 with double bass, acoustic bass or electric bass.
3. Jazz: Setting for jazz guitar.
The reverb's decay time, the length of the delay and the intensity of the chorus can be adjusted with separate controls. Phantom power is always available at the XLR input.
In addition to mains operation, the Acus One For Street 10 can be operated with a Makita battery* (18V 3.0 ~ 6.0Ah). This saves weight and makes the Acus One For Street 10 very light compared to other mobile amplifiers in its league. By using a second Makita battery, the runtime of the amplifier can be extended for mobile use.
*Battery and charger not included
- Power: 120Watt
- 1x 10 bass speaker, 1x ring tweeter
- Digital effect device: reverb
- Channel 1 &2: jack & XLR input, controls: Gain/Volume, High, Mid, Low, Eff
- Channel 3 /jack input, controls: Gain/Volume, High, Mid, Low, Eff
- Aux channel with mini-jack stereo, Bluetooth connection for Acus Artesia BT-1 and Vol control
- Master volume control
- Switchable phantom power
- LED für Power, Low Battery, Charge, -10dB
- -10dB switch
- balanced Direct-Out XLR jack
- On/Off switch, ext. Power In, phantom power
- Enclosure: plywood
- Colour: natural
- Weight: 15 KG
- Height 425mm x Width 302mm x Depth 310mm
Scope of Delivery
Dimensions & Weight
Acoustic Guitar Amps