The VAD706 e-drum kit from Roland not only offers an outstanding sound and excellent feel - it also makes a huge visual impact.
With its full-size shells and large cymbals, two-piece hi-hat and double-braced chrome stands, the kit has a presence and appeal that will keep you and onlookers coming back for more.
Prismatic sound modelling in the TD-50X gives electronic drums unrivalled vibrancy. For this technology, Roland combines multi-layer sample recordings from the world's best studios with precise behaviour modelling based on more than 20 years of experience. Modelled on a prism - which breaks a single beam of light into every colour of the colour spectrum - Roland's revolutionary approach allows for an unlimited range of timbres with each stick stroke. The initial attack is followed by a complex blend of powerful harmonics - just like playing acoustic drums and cymbals.
Experience how the sound changes according to your expression, creating an almost magical, interactive relationship between the drums and you that immerses you completely in the moment of playing. From subtle ghost notes and precise articulations to brute, intense playing, there are no limits with the TD-50X.
Imagine a fully miked and processed acoustic drum kit, mixed in a world-class studio - all of which you get instantly when you call up a preset in the TD-50X module. Designed in collaboration with top drummers and recording engineers, the inspiring kits cover every style from jazz to metal at the touch of a button.
Note: Bass drum pedal, snare stand and hihat stand, drum stool and SD card are not included. The pictures and videos do not show the scope of delivery.
- Model: VAD706 V-Drums Acoustic Design Kit
- High gloss natural finish in Gloss Ebony
- Handmade full-size wooden shells
- Digital snare, ride cymbal and hi-hat with digital pad technology
- Multi-sensors in the snare, ride and hi-hat pads work perfectly with the TD-50X module
- Roland mesh heads, consisting of three-layer snare and floor tom heads and two-layer tom heads
Roland TD-50X drum module:
- V-Drums flagship sound module with Prismatic Sound modelling and PureAcoustic Ambience technology.
- Over 900 high-quality integrated sounds, including many kick, snare, hi-hat, tom and cymbal sounds
- Three digital trigger inputs for connecting modern Roland pads such as the PD-140DS digital snare, the 18'' CY-18DR digital ride and the VH-14D digital hi-hat
- Up to 14 analogue TRS trigger inputs for Roland V-Pads, V-Cymbals and conventional trigger pads*.
- Ready-to-play presets based on legendary vintage and modern drum kits
- Direct-access control surface for quick selection and adjustment of drum sounds
- Huge selection of studio-quality effects, including EQs, compressors, reverbs, multi-effects and more
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outputs for balanced connection to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional music production at the compute
- Mix input for playing along with songs from a smartphone or laptop
- Import your own WAV samples from an SD card
- Integrated practice functions to develop your skills
The TD-50X allows a total of 14 trigger assignments, divided between the digital and analogue trigger inputs. If both a connected digital pad and analogue trigger are assigned to the same sound, the digital trigger input is given priority.
Roland VAD-706 Configuration:
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom1: PDA100 x 1
- Tom2: PDA120 x 1
- Tom3: PDA140F x 1
- Hi-hat: VH-14D x 1
- Crash1, Crash2: CY-16R-T x 2
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-222 x 1
- DTS-30S x 1:
- Boom Stand/Cymbal Boom Stand DBS-30 x 1
- Tom and cymbal combination stand/Drum Combination Stand DCS-30 x 2
- Pad Stand PDS-20 x 1 (for drum module TD-50X)
- Including eleven TRS trigger connection cables with cable ties
Scope of Delivery