2BOX' flagship "DrumIt Five MKII" offers 32 GB of finest multilayer samples, all recorded in multitrack technique in professional recording studios with elaborate miking and in countless volume levels. The result: outstanding dynamics that enable ultra-realistic-sounding snare swirls, ghost notes, swelling cymbal sounds, etc.
Factory-equipped with a pre-installed SD card, there are 75 ready-programmed and fully editable kits plus 25 empty memory slots for your own creations. The robust DrumIt Five Mk2, weighing a full two kilograms, is compatible with all common pads and trigger technologies, can evaluate 3-zone snares and cymbals and also allows triggering functions such as "Kit up/down", "Tap Tempo" and "Start/Stop".
On the back of the DrumIt Five MKII there are 14 TRS jacks for feeding the trigger signals, next to them are 6 separately controllable line output jacks and, on the far left, the two stereo jacks for connecting headphones or feeding a line signal source (external player, playback, etc.). Two MIDI sockets (5-pin DIN) complete the connection panel.
The DrumIt-Five system also allows you to create your own multilayer sounds, and WAV files of any kind can be converted into the 2BOX format and loaded into the module or onto the SD card. Loops, complete songs or playbacks can also be placed on the card to trigger them later from a pad.
Note: The video does not show the scope of delivery.
- Model: DrumIt Five MKII Universal Trigger Interface
- 32 GB sound memory (SD card pre-installed)
- 75 editable preset kits, 100 memory locations
- first-class PCM sounds (24 bit/44.1 kHz)
- incl. metronome and song player for practising
- Extensive sound library for free download
- Signature sounds by Simon Phillips and Randy Black
- free editor software (Mac/PC) to download
- allows you to create your own multilayer sounds
- 14 trigger inputs (6.35 mm TRS jack)
- 6 separate line outputs (6.35 mm TS jack)
- Stereo line input (6.35 mm TRS jack)
- Stereo headphone output (6.35 mm TRS jack)
- MIDI in/out (5-pin DIN)
- SD card slot
- Compatible with all common pads and trigger technologies
- also evaluates 3-zone snares and 3-zone cymbals
- Kit up/down, tap tempo and start/stop via trigger possible
- incl. module hold
Scope of Delivery